Annika Vrklan 8 year old pro skateboarder….
THE BUNNY HELMET THO???????
THIS IS THE MOST HARDCORE THING I’VE EVER SEEN
Gimme a second.
Gonna kill ‘em all.
ALL THE TITANS!
Stuff happens when I’m bored at work.
It is so exceptionally hard to pull off that cartoony look, but this chick like… knocked it out of the park. Perfection.
OH MY GOD THIS COSPLAYER
seriously JUST BROWSE HER GALLERY
Hollywood: “But we can’t make the costumes look like they do in the comic books or cartoons! It’s too unrealistic!”
Hollywood: “It won’t look right!”
Hollywood: “Fans demand realism!”
Me: "YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIIIEEESSS!!!!!"
There is so much talent! She does plushies and wigs and costumes and makeup and, like, i just really appreciate cosplay i want to cry.
Me (located in Iceland) and my friend (located in New Zealand) made the biggest sandwich of all time.
hey you kids wanna buy some drugs
basically the first interaction between humans and a snake ever
#bible jokes#yo check out this knowledge fruit#it’ll totally be the best thing ever#he wants to lead you down the path to righteousness#i’m gonna lead you down the path that rocks#snake (via vantasticmess)
so a while ago i wanted to do a giveaway but i put it off but now here it is
3000+4000+ FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY
WHAT IS ABLE TO BE WON
(one of the following options):
- A pair of either Dirk Shades OR Dave Apple Shades! (i mean come on look at my url you can’t just not)
- $45 to spend at either WhatPumpkin or Topatoco!
- $45 to spend on anything you want from Storenvy!
- Reblog as many times as you like just be mindful of your followers/Likes count as entries
- No giveaway blogs/Blog needs to be active
- You need to be following me (I will check)
- I’LL BE SHIPPING EVERYWHERE so you need to be comfortable giving me a address to ship to.
- this post must reach a decent amount of notes i mean who doesnt want any of this stuff even if you arent a homestuck theres heaps of cool stuff on storenvy.
- GIVEAWAY ENDS ON THE 24TH OF APRIL
- thats all i can think of
dogs aren’t too complicated but they think they are comics